Lets Reach New Limits Together!
Zone3 is a British owned company, we are proud to be leading in the sports apparel and Triathlon market.
We are striving to become the world’s highest rated triathlon brand in the world.
We have enjoyed unprecedented organic growth over the last 12 years through positive word of mouth and the best industry reviews.
Product development is at the heart of our success.
Our roots stand in design and concept, producing award winning sports apparel and leisure fashion clothing such as award winning wetsuits, tri wear, cycle wear, swimwear and accessories.
As a performance focused brand our new areas of expansion include compression wear, running and gym wear.
Our products are available online, in over 50 retailers in the UK, and in over 30 counties worldwide.
''Our mission is to be the most loved and chosen specialist multi-sports brand around the world - creating product that embodies our passion and inspires athletes to achieve their personal goals''
2018 Winners of the prestigious Queens Award for Enterprise in International Trade
We are delighted to announce that we won the a Queens Award, recognising the company's outstanding growth and international expansion, the esteemed and highly sought after award for international trade was earned by our efforts to build a global brand and replicate the success achieved in the UK market.
We have made leaps and bounds in our close-knit, young, fast-paced and exciting company, learning and growing quickly in the world of performance sports apparel, we are looking for talented people to add to our vibrant and fun company culture which, in turn, will help us achieve our goals.
''We are after the brightest minds and want to be the best at what we do, and are proud to offer employee benefits that look after your well being''
We offer a host of employee perks, as a full or part time member of the team you will have access to online lifestyle perks and discounts, free monthly fitness classes, quarterly team social nights and massage days, we also offer a generous staff discount and friends and family offers.
Full list of employee benefits:
- Flexi-time (flexible start and finish times)
- Free Perkbox.com - over 300 online lifestyle discount codes
- Free weekly fruit basket from Fruitful
- Free tea and coffee
- Free massage Days
- Free monthly group fitness classes
- Free quarterly team social events
- Free Christmas Party
- Christmas office closing
- Generous 60% staff discount off full price Zone3 products
- 25% discount off for friends and family of Zone3 employees
- Further special rate discounts offered on new product launches
- Charity events and in-house office events
- Training both in-house and externally
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension and 28 days holiday pay as standard (Incl. Bank)
- Opportunities to enter Zone3 Sponsored Triathlon events and receive free race entry places.
Zone3 offers all employees flexi-time, which gives you the option and flexibility of working longer and shorter days across the working week. Our office is open from 08:00 until 18:00 Monday to Friday.
Our head office is located on the outskirts of North Guildford, in Surrey (Merrow). Therefore, please always consider your commuting journey before applying.
There are few options to reaching us; to travel by car we are accessible from Southbound and Northbound of the A3, with on-site parking available.
Many of our local employees choose to either walk or ride their bikes into work, we have a safe storage for bikes.
For public transport links, there is a bus stop just outside of the office on Park Lane direct from Guildford Bus Station. We are approximately 1 hours walk from Guildford Mainline Station and 45 minutes’ walk from London Road Station.
As we are a sports and leisure brand, we have a casual dress code policy in our offices.
Learn more at: https://zone3.com/pages/about-us
or https://www.linkedin.com/company/2650632 or indeed.com
If you have an interest in our company we would love to hear from you! Please send us a short introduction detailing why you would love to work for us and include a recent CV to email@example.com
Job Title: UK National Account Manager
Reports to: Director – Sales & Marketing
Location: Head office on the outskirts of Guildford (GU4 7BF)
Direct Responsibility for: Top national accounts
Salary Package: Competitive
This is a new role for Zone3 as we have identified the need for an experienced NAM to drive business growth in both existing and new retail partners. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record of strong turnover growth for both new and existing customers.
Are you the following person?
- Used to rolling sleeves up and getting stuck in to make things happen at pace
- Being proactive and quick to find solutions
- Comfortable with working independently and autonomously
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Team player
- Strong Communicator
- Good sense of humour
- An interest in sports
- We are looking for someone who can joins us who can make a real difference in a pivotal role. Cultural “fit” is very important to us – we are a young, dynamic team with a proactive, positive attitude to getting things done and having some fun along the way.
- To manage and grow turnover with the major UK Zone3 retail partners with full P&L responsibility.
- To grow the Zone3 brand portfolio in new major retail partners in the UK – with emphasis on the Fitness & Compression collection.
- Working closely with the B2B customer services manager to ensure first class customer service for your retail partners.
- Working closely with the Zone3 merchandiser to analyse retail sales data in order to identify growth opportunities for existing and new product categories.
- The role reports to the sales & marketing director and is an integral part of a wider sales team consisting of a UK field sales manager, international sales manager and sales executive. As such, you will be working closely with all team members to ensure a world class experience for all our customers.
Essential key skills:
- Experience in a national account manager role – preferably within the sports goods industry
- Experience and ability to drive new business within major retailers
- Strong negotiation skills
- Category management skills – the ability to propose / sell in solutions to buyers
- Strong communication skills – internal & external
- Very organised – ability to prioritise multiple tasks whilst maintaining a quality output
- An ability to work to conflicting internal / external deadlines
- IT literate with Microsoft suites of software
- Knowledge of the UK Fitness / general sports retail environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Teams software
- To apply:
Please send a recent CV and a covering letter (maximum 2 sides of A4) by the deadline date.
Closing date for applications: Friday 10th January 2020
First interview: Week Commencing Monday 20th January 2020
Strictly no agencies please
RECENT VACANCIES FILLED:
- Accounts Assistant - Finance Department
- Customer Service Executive (B2C) - Operations Department
- Freelance Brand Manager - Marketing Department
- Marketing Intern - Marketing Department - Marketing Department
- Sponsorship Coordinator (Internal) - Marketing Department
- E-Commerce Website Manager - Marketing Department
- Finance Director - Finance Department
- Graphic Designer - Marketing Department
- Product Developer
We receive a high level of enquiries about our current roles from recruitment agencies, if you wish to send a short introduction, stating precisely services offered and rates please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add your details to our master data file and we will contact you should we require this assistance, we are sorry but we can't always reply directly.