- Waterproof Bottom Compartment
With a fully waterproof & flexible inner lining and durable outer fabric, the wetsuit storage area makes the ideal place to store your Zone3 wetsuit when travelling to and from events and training. Made with some of the most advanced waterproof fabrics around, the inner lining not only makes sure the rest of the bag stays dry, but also folds flat when not in use to further expand the main compartment. The outside of the compartment features a tough and durable material designed to withstand everyday wear and tear and all-weather conditions.
- Large Main Compartment
The workhorse of the bag is the main central compartment for storing your tri and casual clothes, shoes and anything else you can think of. Internal pockets found on the back of the opening provide convenient storage for goggles and keys, as well as a removal waterproof pouch, giving you extra wet dry storage, or somewhere to keep your race day documents, or nutrition.
For those big days away from the pool the central compartment is also designed to expand into the wetsuit storage area when it’s empty.
- EVA Foam Padded Top Compartment
The padded top compartment keeps your run shoes and helmet safe, as well as away from your clean and wet kit, meaning no more mud transfer from your shoes, or keys scratching your helmet. There is also a built-in phone pouch with earphone outlet for easy on the go access to your music.
- External Features:
There with two large mesh pockets for drinks bottles, giving you easy access and preventing leaky bottle mishaps.
Great features can be undone if a backpack isn't comfortable to use, to address that we have included padded and breathable straps, and a back panel, as well as a chest strap for added comfort on the move.
- Outside: 100% waterproof and durable exterior material.
- Inside: Expanding 100% PU coated waterproof lining material with thermo-bonded seams.
- Suitable for a wetsuit, Tri suit and other small items.
- Inside: Zipped mesh pocket for goggles and accessories
- Inside: 100% waterproof removable PVC wallets for small valuable items.
- Inside: Back of flap features mesh pocket for race numbers and information.
- Outside: Two large, soft mesh pockets perfect for drinks bottles.
- Suitable for shoes, clothing, towels, accessories, drinks.
- Inside: Soft and flexible mesh lining
- Inside: Back of flap features mesh pocket for race nutrition.
- Outside: Moulded EVA top for protection.
- Outside: Reflective piping around the top for improved visibility during low light levels.
- Outside: A fleeced music device pocket with earphone outlet
- Outside: Top flap pocket for items which need to be accessed regularly, passports etc.
- Suitable for helmet, run shoes or other accessories.
- Padded back panel using 3cm thick foam with breathable mesh material casing for comfort and cooling.
- Padded shoulder straps
- Chest straps for tighter fit when needed on the move
- Option to strap helmet on to shoulder straps plastic D-rings during transport.
- Durable carrying handle.
- Strong zips with Zone3 branded silicone zip pullers.
- Zone3 reflective logos
- Height 53cm, width 22 cm and length 34.5cm.
- The bag has a total capacity of 40 litres.
|MT||175-191||5.9-6.3||68-78||150-172||97-102||38-40||slim medium tall|
|WOMENS WETSUIT SIZE CHART|
|XS||147-163||4.10 - 5.4||46-53||101-117||79-84||31-33||X -small|
|S||160-168||5.3 - 5.6||54-61||119-134||84-89||33-35||Small|
|SM||157-168||5.1 - 5.6||60-70||132-154||91-97||36-38||small medium|
|ST||170-183||5.7 - 6.0||54-64||119-141||84-91||33-36||small tall|
|M||165-178||5.5 - 5.10||60-67||132-147||89-94||35-37||medium|
|L||168-183||5.10 - 6.0||68-78||150-172||94-99||37-39||large|
|XL||168-198||5.6 - 6.6||73-83||161-183||99-107||39-42||X Large|
GUIDE TO FITTING YOUR NEW WETSUIT
When putting on your wetsuit, undo the zip and crease the suit in half so you can step into the legs of the suit. Pull the suit on using the inside, fabric-side, of the suit to avoid damaging the outside smooth neoprene with your fingernails. Try instead to use the pads of your fingers. Also avoid rushing to put on as this will get you hot and the suit will be harder to get in to.
The seam on leg of the suit should run of the inside of the leg. The longer end of the leg holes should be aligned to the front and the shorter sides to the back. Be sure you move the neoprene in the legs up towards your crotch. Pull the neoprene in the arms of the suit towards your shoulders. Make sure not to use your fingernails at any point.
Hold the base of the zipper with one hand while using the pull cord to do the zipper up. Be sure the inner zipper panel sits flat underneath the zipper. If possible have someone help you do the zipper up. It is important to push your shoulder blades together so it is easier to pull the zip up.
The suit should fit snugly but not uncomfortably. If the collar feels too tight, be sure the suit is high enough in the hips and have someone help pull the back of the suit up through the zipper towards your shoulders.
When removing the suit undo the zipper before undoing the collar. Make sure you are holding the shoulder or body of the suit when you remove it.
TRI APPAREL SIZING
Please see our triathlon clothing sizing charts below to determine the best fit.
|MEN'S TRI APPAREL|
|X Small||157-170||5ft 2 – 5ft 7||54 – 60kgs||119-132||81-86||32-34||66-76||26-30|
|Small||168-178||5ft 6 – 5ft 10||62 – 72kgs||136-158||86-97||34-38||71-76||28-31|
|Medium||170-185||5ft 7 – 6ft 1||68 – 78 kgs||150-172||91-102||36-40||79-84||31-33|
|Large||175-188||5ft 9 – 6ft 2||78 – 86 kgs||172-189||102-112||40-44||86-97||34-38|
|X Large||178-196||5ft 10 – 6ft 5||85 – 95 kgs||187-209||112-122||44-48||91-102||36-40|
|X X Large||178-196||5ft 10 – 6ft 5||90 – 105 kgs||198-231||117-127||46-50||91-107||36-42|
|WOMEN'S TRI APPAREL|
|X Small||152-163||5ft 0 – 5ft 4||45-55||99-121||71-81||28-32||61-66||24-26|
|Small||157-168||5ft 2 – 5ft 6||50-60||110-132||76-86||30-34||66-74||26-29|
|Medium||163-175||5ft 4 – 5ft 9||60-70||132-154||86-97||34-38||76-81||30-32|
|Large||168-183||5ft 6 – 6ft 0||65-75||143-165||91-102||36-40||81-91||32-36|
|X Large||168-183||5ft 6 – 6ft 0||70-80||154-176||91-107||36-42||81-97||32-38|