Year on year the Aspire wetsuit builds on its world-renowned reputation. It continues to collect accolades from the triathlon industry, having scored an impressive 10 out of 10 rating in both Triathlete Europe and 220 Magazine in its early years and more recently a 95% rating and the prestigious “Best Buy” award, as well as “Editor’s Choice” and “Top Value” awards. The Aspire is constantly given praise for its great fit, remarkable flexibility around the shoulders, carefully balanced buoyancy and rapid removal.
Due to the popularity of the Aspire, the latest version sticks with the winning recipe and has minimal design changes. The main focus has been on increasing the flexibility even further and this has been achieved with the introduction of a new one-piece shoulder panel design and by incorporating higher stretch materials.
The Aspire is packed with features to promote the fastest and most energy efficient swim possible. The key features include:
1. Premium SCS #39 Yamamoto neoprene designed to ensure superb all-over body flexibility, comfort and performance.
2. Aqua dynamic ‘SCS’ Nano coating applied to the neoprene meaning that there is almost no drag through the water.
3. Balanced buoyancy: Extensive research and development on panel design and fabric thickness ensures this is one of the most natural feeling wetsuits you’ll swim in.
4. One-piece shoulder panel: 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panel with no seams from elbow to elbow to offer even more flexibility and distance per stroke. This feature helps to conserve energy and allows you to swim faster with less effort.
5. Maximum 5mm neoprene allowed under ITU regulations from the ribs down to the knees, giving plenty of buoyancy and core support to ensure the perfect swimming angle.
6. A higher stretch 4mm chest panel aids in course sighting during the swim navigation, keeps up core body warmth and allows chest expansion during heavy breathing.
7. Pro Speed CuffsTM on the arms and the legs for rapid removal after the swim to ensure the quickest transitions, saving you vital time on any course.
8. Premium inner linings are used which further add to the comfort and flexibility of the suit.
9. Downwards YKK zip to enable the suit to go on and off easily.
10. A combination of our recognized red cuffs for improved visibility and the graphite side and arm panels gives the Aspire a distinguished and premium style.
The Aspire is the perfect suit for the beginner, to the pro athlete and has been offering a fantastic swimming experience to all of those who have chosen this suit since its conception in 2008. As the reviews say: “Swimming in the Aspire is every bit as comfortable and energy efficient as swimming in suits costing twice as much.” If you have any doubts, ask anybody who has swam in the Aspire to help explain what makes this suit stand out from the rest.
|MT||175-191||5.9-6.3||68-78||150-172||97-102||38-40||slim medium tall|
|WOMENS WETSUIT SIZE CHART|
|XS||147-163||4.10 - 5.4||46-53||101-117||79-84||31-33||X -small|
|S||160-168||5.3 - 5.6||54-61||119-134||84-89||33-35||Small|
|SM||157-168||5.1 - 5.6||60-70||132-154||91-97||36-38||small medium|
|ST||170-183||5.7 - 6.0||54-64||119-141||84-91||33-36||small tall|
|M||165-178||5.5 - 5.10||60-67||132-147||89-94||35-37||medium|
|L||168-183||5.10 - 6.0||68-78||150-172||94-99||37-39||large|
|XL||168-198||5.6 - 6.6||73-83||161-183||99-107||39-42||X Large|
GUIDE TO FITTING YOUR NEW WETSUIT
When putting on your wetsuit, undo the zip and crease the suit in half so you can step into the legs of the suit. Pull the suit on using the inside, fabric-side, of the suit to avoid damaging the outside smooth neoprene with your fingernails. Try instead to use the pads of your fingers. Also avoid rushing to put on as this will get you hot and the suit will be harder to get in to.
The seam on leg of the suit should run of the inside of the leg. The longer end of the leg holes should be aligned to the front and the shorter sides to the back. Be sure you move the neoprene in the legs up towards your crotch. Pull the neoprene in the arms of the suit towards your shoulders. Make sure not to use your fingernails at any point.
Hold the base of the zipper with one hand while using the pull cord to do the zipper up. Be sure the inner zipper panel sits flat underneath the zipper. If possible have someone help you do the zipper up. It is important to push your shoulder blades together so it is easier to pull the zip up.
The suit should fit snugly but not uncomfortably. If the collar feels too tight, be sure the suit is high enough in the hips and have someone help pull the back of the suit up through the zipper towards your shoulders.
When removing the suit undo the zipper before undoing the collar. Make sure you are holding the shoulder or body of the suit when you remove it.
TRI APPAREL SIZING
Please see our triathlon clothing sizing charts below to determine the best fit.
|MEN'S TRI APPAREL|
|X Small||157-170||5ft 2 – 5ft 7||54 – 60kgs||119-132||81-86||32-34||66-76||26-30|
|Small||168-178||5ft 6 – 5ft 10||62 – 72kgs||136-158||86-97||34-38||71-76||28-31|
|Medium||170-185||5ft 7 – 6ft 1||68 – 78 kgs||150-172||91-102||36-40||79-84||31-33|
|Large||175-188||5ft 9 – 6ft 2||78 – 86 kgs||172-189||102-112||40-44||86-97||34-38|
|X Large||178-196||5ft 10 – 6ft 5||85 – 95 kgs||187-209||112-122||44-48||91-102||36-40|
|X X Large||178-196||5ft 10 – 6ft 5||90 – 105 kgs||198-231||117-127||46-50||91-107||36-42|
|WOMEN'S TRI APPAREL|
|X Small||152-163||5ft 0 – 5ft 4||45-55||99-121||71-81||28-32||61-66||24-26|
|Small||157-168||5ft 2 – 5ft 6||50-60||110-132||76-86||30-34||66-74||26-29|
|Medium||163-175||5ft 4 – 5ft 9||60-70||132-154||86-97||34-38||76-81||30-32|
|Large||168-183||5ft 6 – 6ft 0||65-75||143-165||91-102||36-40||81-91||32-36|
|X Large||168-183||5ft 6 – 6ft 0||70-80||154-176||91-107||36-42||81-97||32-38|